Thursday, September 10, 2009

Spencers 1st Day of School.




Spencer was so excited to get to go to school. with his health conditions he hasn't been able to be in child care, I have found friends and family to watch Spencer when needed, so for Spencer to go to school he gets to learn things that he hasn't had the opportunity to learn, that could be a good thing or a bad thing. We were all very excited for him. Spencer just wants to find a friend. But this cute little boy he wont have any troubles finding one.

3 comments:

The Austin's said...

He is getting so big. :( He looks absolutely adorable. I hope he has a great year!

~The Dippold's said...

What a sweatheart!! I hope school is going well for him. Your new house looks beautiful from the glimses in the pics I have seen. I hope all is well for you and your family. :)

~The Dippold's said...

sweetheart . . . my bad!!