Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009 in Arco






Every year my family has a family tradition to meet at Grandma Daniels house on Christmas Eve, the family had tripled through out these years and our family is huge, but we continue to meet together, This year Grandma Daniels has had a little bad luck with here health so this year all the family made it to Grandmas. It was a great time, and loved seeing everyone there. I hope that Grandma is still here next year, I also want to continue this tradition with my children.

2 comments:

~The Dippold's said...

Awww!! Poor Grandma! I am glad most everyone was able to make it. Wish I could have been there.

Becci said...

I was so impressed with this year! I hope we do continue this tradition as best as we can. Our family gets it's strength when we are together! Good memories and always fun to see our kids being the kids and my oh my do I feel old!