Thursday, June 25, 2009

A new Beginning!

Well, where do I begin? The last couple of Months have been crazy! School finally ended and we packed our things and moved to Idaho Falls, we are loving it. Life seems to be in the fast lane right now and I'm ready for it to slow the pace down abit. Last night Brittney and Spencer and I layed on the grass and watched the sun go down, it was great! Brittney is filling out job applications and trying to get a job, which makes me feel like she is growing up way too fast, but on the other hand she needs a job. I thought kids where expensive when they were young, just what until they become teen-agers they only demand more money. Cortney is just planning trips all the time to go see her friends, she misses them. Cortney seems to be having the hardest time out of all of them, but this move was the best, alot more opportunities and more things to do. Whitney is already involved and has a group of new friends, she seems to be loving it, she is very busy, cant keep up with her scheduled sports. Spencer loves it, we try to go to the zoo or the park or the big Library on my days off. When I get a chance I will post some pics of the new place and the view!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I've been wondering what's been happening!!! That's exciting! I bet your happy to be there! Hope the move and transition goes as smooth as possible! :)

~The Dippold's said...

Congrats on the move!! You are such a wonderful mother. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. Next time I am in Idaho Falls we will have to get together. Your girls look so much like you!! They are beautiful!!

The Steels said...

Good for you guys. I think it is wonderful to get a new start. God knows we have had our share. I hope things work out for you there and I can not wait to see pictures of the kids. I know they are growing up so fast. Much love Angela