Friday, July 10, 2009

Time flew by and now a update!






I have been having a great summer! We moved and now we are settling in. I have some new pics of some of the stuff we have been doing. Brittney is growing up and doing great. Cortney has started a new dance group and she seem to be liking it. Whitney just finished up summer sports and been boating alot with her father. Spencer is growing fast and slowly getting him off his medication before school starts. Mark and I are doing great! Blending families has to be the most challenging thing I have had to learn.. but I love every minute with him and his girls. Well enjoy some of the pics and I hope to keep updated....no promises but I'm going to try.

2 comments:

~The Dippold's said...

How exciting! Glad things are going well for you. What dance group is Cortney in?? I loved my dancing days!! They were the best! :) Miss you guys!

Andrea said...

I know just how it goes! I just looked at my blog and it's been
MONTHS since I've updated!! It's hard to do during summer!! Glad you guys are doing so well!!Keep the pics comin'. :)